ProCrea Swiss IVF Center s.r.o.
ProCrea Swiss IVF Center s.r.o. provides basic and specialized services in the field of assisted reproduction.
STATEMENT OF SERVICE STANDARD
The primary goal of the quality policy of ProCrea Swiss IVF Center s.r.o. is the provision of quality outpatient and laboratory services in patient care. The management of individual departments is committed to striving to maintain a high standard of services through continuous improvement of outpatient care and laboratory work.
PARTICIPATION OF ALL EMPLOYEES IN IMPROVING THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Employees involved in all activities are continuously acquainted with the documentation of the quality management system and adopt the regulations and procedures listed here. They are obliged to apply the valid procedures in practice and, within the scope of their responsibilities, to propose measures with the aim of continuous improvement, which is applied in all activities of the workplace.
COMMITMENT TO PERMANENT COMPLIANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 9001: 2015
In its activities, the management of individual sections undertakes to permanently create preconditions and conditions to ensure compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF THE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- Increasing the professional competence of all employees as one of the prerequisites for the ability to properly implement outpatient care and laboratory work.
- Handling of patient information, data and results with respect to security, confidentiality, confidentiality and the GDPR Regulation.
LEADERSHIP IS COMMITTED
- Create appropriate resources and define the responsibilities and powers of all staff who have appropriate training and regularly participate in appropriate internal and external training events.
- Meet the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard and provide adequate resources, means and powers.
- To actively support employees drawing attention to discrepancies within the delegated powers and economic possibilities. In case of discrepancies found, document these and take effective action without delay.